My name is John Doe. I'm an expert in private real estate financing. I have worked with individuals and companies
in structuring private mortgage and other seller held financing transactions and enabled them to turn these private
notes into cash.
My specialties include:
- helping other professionals to quickly sell difficult properties for their clients, through the creation
of mortgage notes which can be sold for cash at the closing ('simultaneous closings')
- selling existing seller held notes to achieve cash liquidity
- structuring transactions so that a private note can be used instead of cash when acquiring another property
or other asset.
I have also helped buyers buy properties who had difficulties qualifying.
My techniques have also allowed many note holders to:
- resolve estate distributions and divorce settlements
- obtain goods and services by the conversion of private paper assets to cash, or through barter.